Benefits of Makardhwaj
Makardhwaj is a herb and mineral, an Ayurvedic medicine, which is specially used to cure sexual disorders of men. It consists properties of aphrodisiac, nutritive and tonic. Another major use is anti-aging medicine and aphrodisiac treatment. It improves stamina and erection in men along with gaining weight and better mental and physical health.
Here are some of the major benefits of Makardhwaj, along with ingredients and dosages.
- It improves the immune system in human beings and helps to relieve from fever and dyspepsia.
- Makardhwaj is used for getting strength in erection and improving the fertilizing strength.
- It provides mental as well as physical strength and makes mood well.
- It is considered to be the best medicine for premature ejaculation. And the cone of the best sex-related medicine for men.
- It is a perfect aphrodisiac and increases sexual desires along with endurance and timing.
- It is useful for the people who have lost their sexual life due to high blood pressure and old diabetes.
- Another good use of this medicine is to cure Insomnia.
- It reduces disabilities like debility, sperm abnormalities, premature ejaculation, erection problems, impotence and loss of libido.
- It enhances the weight of the body and provides hope to childless couples.
- The main ingredients of this herb are Suddha Swarna, Suddha Parda, Suddha Gandhaka, karpasa, and aloe Vera.
This medicine is prepared by adding all these gradients and mix them to get the juice. That is further triturated till dryness and converted in the form of powder and tablets.
Zara Ayurveda has formulated various products for the healthy & happy sexual married life for everyone such as Zara Musli Special (for 45+ men), Zara Musli Premium, Zara King Premium which have the main ingredient of Safed Musli, Ashwagandha, kaunch beej, Shilajit, Akarkara, Gokhr, Jaiphal, Sigru etc.
Free Online Consultation
Zara Ayurveda is also providing FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION through qualified & well experienced Ayurvedic doctor. You may also consult our qualified doctors at whatsapp( +918288964305 ) OR email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) OR telephonic conversation at+918288964305 . Our qualified doctors will give you advice.