NOTICE : Zee Ayurveda is now Max Ayurveda
ALERT : We have limited stock available because of being seen on TV & Newspaper. As of January 24, 2019, we currently have new, Dec 2018, manufactured product in stock and ready to ship.
Now, Discover the New Amazing Formula That Finally Promises...
Bigger and Harder Erections
You will immediately experience more enormous, recurring, and firmer erections from your daily dose of Max Musli Premium.
Enhanced and Astonishing Orgasms!
Your Benefits of Max Musli Premium + King Power Oil
- Control your premature ejaculation / early discharge
- Correct your erectile difficulties / erectile dysfunction
- Give hardcore erection to your penis
- Increases the size of your penis in length & thickness
- Give strength to your penis tissues & veins
- Increases the blood circulation in your penis
- Increases volume of ejaculation
- Speedy recovery for the next climax
- Enhance energy, power & stamina
- Prolong your sexual timing
- Boost your libido
- Control your impotence
- Your powerful rejuvenator
- Raise your sexual confidence
- Complete course is for 45 - 90 days
- 100 % herbal formula
- No side effects
- High-quality herbs extracts used
- Approved by AYUSH deptt - Govt of India
- GMP Certified
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Clinically tested Product
- Private delivery
- Free Shipping
Free Doctor Consultation
Details Of Ingredients Of Max Musli Premium
1. Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendents):-
Safed Musli is very famous & old aphrodisiac agent and prescribed for enhancing male potency, control early discharge, increase sperm count & give hardcore erection to the penis.
2. Kaunch Beej (Mucuna Pruriens):-
Improves semen volume and best aphrodisiac
3. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera):-
Increases sexual power, sperm count and a good sex stimulant
4. Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum):-
Akarkara Known as herbal Viagra, it is helpful in impotency caused by weakness of nerves and gives hardcore erection to the penis
5. Shilajit (Asphaltum Punjabinum):-
Acts as all-round sex enhancer. It increases immunity of the human body and prevent from diseases
6. Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris ): -
Increases sperm count and act on urinary tract infections and renal stone diseases. It helps in bleeding disorders and powerful anti-asthmatic also.
7. Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans):-
Jaiphal acts as an antioxidant and enhances the level of pleasures and also help to boost erectile function in men.
8. Kokilaksha (Asteracantha Longifolia): -
Kokilaksha improve male fertility by increasing sperm count and sperm motility, the best herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction.
9. Amalaki (Anacyclus Pyrethrum): -
Amalaki Helps in maintaining a healthy reproductive system, rejuvenator for the liver, control blood sugar level, promote energy level of the body, act as a heart tonic.
10. Lavanga (Cloves)
Lavanga is for improve libido, sexual health & treats infertility.
11. Pippali (Long Pepper)
Pippali Increases the sexual potency (men and women), treats low libido, impotence and premature ejaculation.
12. Black Pepper
Black pepper is helpful for release of nitric oxide which is beneficial for increasing blood circulation in the penis resulting hardcore erections.
- 2 capsules after 1-2 hour of breakfast and 2 capsules at evening time preferably with warm milk i.e 4 capsules in a day
- For a normal healthy person, course is recommended for 45 - 90 Days with 180 to 360 capsules for effective results.
Approval Copy from Ayush Deptt - Govt of India
- Avoid Smoking, Drugs and excessive Alcohol consumption.
- Constipation and indigestion, by taking high fiber food.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, chocolates.
- Tense and hectic life-style
DIET - CHART : DOs and DON’Ts for Patients :
- Breakfast should be heavy & dinner must be minimal.
- Don’t do overeating. In other words maintain your weight.
- Have food at routine fixed times. Don’t skip the breakfast.
- Don’t take fried food, junk food, spicy, oily and overdone food.
- Should undertake light exercise and walking on daily basis for at least 30 minute to 2 hours.
- Do not go for sexual act immediately after meals, there should be gap of at least 2-3 hours between the two.